Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Promise (Book Appendix Excerpt)



Galatians 4:22-23
For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.  But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Abraham, like many of us, received a word from God, regarding a promise that was manifested in the Spirit realm.  Instead of waiting on the promise and trusting God for the promise, Abraham and Sarah did it their way.  That’s like many of us right now.

We want God to do things quick, fast, and in a hurry.  With a mentality of I want what I want when I want it.  If He does not come when we want Him to; I’m talking about God, then we will do it ourselves and mess things up.  Not only mess things up but also have the audacity or nerve to expect God fix what we messed up.

KEEP YOUR HANDS OUT OF THE WAY!!!!
GOD DOES NOT NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Child of God, I don’t care if God promised you something on yesterday or 10 years ago wait on the promise. Don’t look to the left or look to the right.  Keep your eyes not on the promise but on the one who will fulfill the promise and that’s God Almighty!  For God’s Word will not come back void.  If God said it, then it will come to pass.  AMEN


«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

8 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know
    so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog.
    An excellent read. I will definitely be back.


    Feel free to visit my web blog: additional reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments and suggestion to add more pics. I do appreciate your support and look forward to additional feedback from readers like yourself. God Bless you.

      Delete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your
    weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Feel free to visit my blog post: internet radio
    My page :: kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I am glad you stumbled upon my weblog and glad you enjoyed the posts. God bless you.

      Delete
  3. Inѕpіring ѕtory therе. What occurгed aftеr?
    Take care!

    Ηere is my websіte: internetradio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I am not sure what you are referring to with your question, "what occurred after?". Please explain. Thanks

      Delete
  4. Your style is unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've got
    the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web
    site.

    My web blog: Dead Space 3 Game key
    Also see my website - just click the next post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I agree. My style is unique. God deals with me in a unique way. Yes, bookmark this blog. God Bless.

      Delete