Monday, February 25, 2013

Flip The Script

Like so many of you, I have had my share of ups and downs. If you were to ask me, personally, I would tell you that I probably had more downs than ups. Just saying and keeping it real.

Let me paint a quick scenario for you as to why I would say such a thing. You know being that I am a Christian and all. 

Let’s see, as it relates to my current situation. Outside of being unemployed, my car is broke and now I can't even ride the bus, because I just got out of the hospital, I can say that I am 0 and 3 for right now. 

Man, if it is not one thing, then it is truly another one. But I can truly say, with my boxing gloves on, that in spite of it all, I am still here! 
I’m not going anywhere. There is still work for me to do! Slightly dramatic. Right? lol

My 1st posting of this was on twitter. I was having problems with my tweets, because my IPod kept blinking off. 

At first I thought it was the devil, but I just realized that it was God. He was throwing me a curve ball and not the devil. I said it was God, because what I was about to say was the opposite of what I have been speaking or professing over my life. God flipped the script, yet again. 

What I thought was going to be a Q&A (Question and Answer) moment, on Twitter, would have placed a hindrance or stumbling block on my path. 

A trick, implemented by the devil, as an attempt to “DERAIL” or WRECK my FUTURE. Why? Since Death and Life are in the power of the tongue, according to the Word of God, what I was getting ready to say, initially, had Death written all over it. There is power in the word that you speak, type, text and even tweet. Wow! 

Thank God for the RAM in the BUSH. Sometimes we can say or even ask the right things or questions, but at the wrong time. That's why it is so important to think before you speak and be spiritually led in what you do and say. Even in whom you follow or allow in your circle. 

Praise God for Wisdom!  HALLELUJAH!
My future is now BACK ON TRACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment