Thursday, July 18, 2013

Never Too Late

You are never to old nor is it never to late for God to take your dreams and make them a reality.


I was watching Food Court Wars the other night. There were two teams (older and younger couple) battling it out for their very own Food Court. The older husband/wife team (66/64) lost by $29. 2 months later, the host of the show went to their house to give them the Food Court business because the other team was unable to open due to personal reason and they were impressed with the couple's story.

They didn't give up! It was their time and their turn!

This blessed me because God was showing me that it is NEVER to late for God to work a miracle in my life. 
I believe that this is my season for unusual blessings/favor! HALLELUJAH! 
Living in the overflow! 
Blessed to be a Blessing in Jesus name!

What about you? Don't give up! 
It's never to late when God is in control. If God is for you, who can be against you? 
Get in position. A Posture of Praise! 
HALLELUJAH! Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment