Sunday, June 1, 2014

Obedience is better than sacrifice


This just dropped in my spirit for me.

"A lot of things are being held up in the natural because of your disobedience in the spirit."

Now that hit me hard especially with the word disobedience. Here I am trying to figure out what in the wrong did I do that was so wrong that I would hold up my true blessings from being manifested in the nature? Basically a What The World type of question.

Once I stop looking at the word "disobedience" from a natural perspective, it didn't take me long to figure it out. I had to go back to the words that were dropped in my spirit previously on 4/7/14.

"I must begin to embrace who I am in the spirit before I can move forward in the natural."

All this ties into Matthew 6:33.
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

God's way of doing things.

It's time for me to stop running and accept the call of God on my life. I must walk in it even if I have to walk alone. What about you?

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment