Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Prayer of Praise

When was the last time you loved on God? I mean spending time in prayer not because you need something from Him, but because He means something to you. Letting Him know just how much you love and appreciate Him for who He is and not just for what He has done. 

Seek God's face and not His hand. Give Him the honor and praise that is due Him! It’s what I call a “Just Because” praise. Oh how we worship you, LORD God, for who you are! You are Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end! The giver of life! Our Lord and Savior! JESUS! Glory to your name, LORD God!

Hallelujah is the highest praise! HALLELUJAH! Thank you JESUS!

We yield our will to your WILL. We will serve you, God, for the rest of our life. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. We want to be living testaments of your Glory, LORD God, through our testimony.

Holy Spirit have your way! We Love you with all our heart! In Jesus Name AMEN!

2 comments:

  1. I think what you composed made a ton of sense.
    But, what about this? suppose you were to create a awesome post title?
    I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a headline that makes people desire more? I mean "Prayer of Praise" is kinda plain. You ought to peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they write
    post headlines to grab people to open the links.
    You might add a video or a related pic or two to get readers interested about what you've got to say. Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little livelier.

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: internetradio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it. And mo you are not telling me what to do. I actually thought about things I can do to enhance my blog. I will look into it. Thanks again! Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete